If you don’t know who the 100 Club is or what they do, please check out their website: http://100club.org. In short, their Mission Statement is: To provide immediate financial assistance to families of public safety officers and firefighters who are seriously injured or killed in the line of duty, and to provide resources to enhance their safety and welfare.
"I can’t image the sacrifice our officers and firefighters make, going to work every day and putting their life on the line to help us be safe" says Rene' Smith, President of the Maricopa County Home Shows. "This is the perfect opportunity for us all to thank them for their public service"
There will be 100's of items donated. All you have to do is purchase your raffle tickets at the 100 Club booth and place your ticket in the box next to the item you want to win! After the show, the 100 Club will pull the winning ticket and notify that person they won the prize of their dreams!
Here are a few of the items donated:
- Custom Security Screen Door: Value $700 provided by Eco Advantage Security Doors
- UV Resistant, Snap on Cover for RV Fabric Awning: Value $99.00 provided by Awning Pro-Tech, LLC
- Home Energy Assessment: Value $99.00 provided by Greener House Today
- QT Logo Shirts: Value $44.00 provided by Quik Trip
- $250 Sand and Gravel Gift Certificate: Value $250.00 provided by Bedrock Sand and Gravel Air Jetted Bath Tub: Value $3664.00 provided by Jetta Whirlpool Baths & More
- Bags of Oven Baked Carmel Corn: Value $24.00 provided by Johnson Design Studio
- Fred Astaire Dance Studio Gift Certificates: Value $2400.00 provided by the Paradise Valley Fred Astaire Dance Studio
- KVAR Energy Saving Saving Device: Value $400.00 provided by Safewire Energy
The Home Show is also doing it’s part by donating a portion of the January ticket sales to the 100 Club. Our goal is $10,000.00. Also, we have posted on our facebook FAN page: The Maricopa County Home Shows FAN page would like throw the challenge out to all of our AZ friends...help this FAN page reach 20,000 "Like" friends by January 14, 2011 and we will donate $5,000.00 to the 100 Club of Arizona!! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phoenix-AZ/Maricopa-County-Home-Shows/156378504820.
Be sure to click on the link above and then when on the Home Show facebook page, click the "thumbs up" "LIKE" button at the top of the page and we are one step closer to helping reach the 20,000 goal.
Please attend the January 14, 15, 16, 2011 Maricopa County Home & Garden Show and stop by the 100 Club booth and lend your support!