With an Ace Air Preventative Maintenance Agreement (PMA), Ace certified technicians will come to your home, once or twice a year, for up to 10 years. This plan includes great advantages, like:
- Free Coil Cleaning every year (Coils are like the radiator for your car - the cleaner they are, the cooler you are).
- No Destination Charge (you’ll save around $60 right off the bat!).
- A Guaranteed Arrival Time within 24 hours of receiving your call, or the labor is free, no matter how busy they are.
- 20% Off of Parts and Labor (If your system needs parts and/or repair, you’ll get them at a reduced price)
- A Lifetime Warranty on most user-end parts for the duration of the contract. If a part is replaced and it fails, we’ll replace it for free.
- 10% off the price of a new unit. (Most systems last anywhere from 8 to 12 years)
- Enjoy priority status on a service technician's route as an Ace Air PMA customer.
Which Contract Should You Get?
- If you have a standard air conditioner with electrical heating, Ace Air recommends having your unit serviced at least once a year, usually in the spring before things start heating up. It’s smart to schedule your appointment between February and April before everybody else calls up.
- If you have a standard air conditioner with a gas furnace, Ace Air highly recommends twice a year. Once in the early spring for the air conditioner, and then in the early to late fall for your heater. It’s a good idea to have the experts at Ace Air fire up your furnace for the first time in the fall—turning on your gas, igniting ignite the pilot and checking out your system thoroughly. All of their technicians carry meters to measure carbon monoxide, ensuring that your system is venting outside.
- If you have a heat pump, Ace Air also recommends twice a year service, just because your system is pulling double duty. It runs in one mode to keep you cool in the summer, then switches modes to warm you up on those chilly winter nights.
- If you have a newer, Puron System, a once a year service is usually sufficient. Puron systems are "engineered" to be energy-efficient but even a minor fluxuation in refrigerant level can cause it act up. if you know your system is a bit temperamental, twice a year might be smarter.
- If you are one of our many winter-time residents, it’s recommended that you have your system checked out just before you use it, or at least as soon as convenient after you’ve arrived. After sitting idle for several months, slow leaks are possible and everyone wants their system to be operating as safely and efficiently as possible.
- If you have more light to moderate usage, you should consider the Bi-Annual Preventative Maintenance Agreement. Ace Air will come out twice a year and do a full system check for you and identify any problems you may have before your unit goes down. They’ll do a full inspection, take care of your air filters, clean the electrostatic or washable filters, or change your replaceable ones for you while they are there.
- If you have a business outside of your home, with moderate to heavy usage, you should consider the Quarterly Preventative Maintenance Agreement. Ace Air will come out four times a year, and do a full system check for you, and depending on your filters, clean the electrostatic or washable filters, or replace the disposal type for you.
- If you have a business outside of your home with heavy usage, the Monthly Preventative Maintenance Agreement could e just what you need. Ace Air will service the Air Conditioner Quarterly, plus will clean the electrostatic or washable filters monthly, or replace the throw-away type for you while they are there.
Things to Remember
Think of your Air Conditioner like a car. You don’t repair what’s not broken and usually, people tend to drive their car until it breaks down before taking it to a repair shop. Sure you change the oil, keep an eye on the tires, have things checked out. That’s all standard maintenance that helps give you the most out of your investment.
The same is true for your home’s cooling and heating systems. Keep up on the maintenance and they’ll continue to operate smoothly, not break down and run as efficiently as possible.
If your home’s heater or air conditioner is 6 to 10 year old system, it may not be quite time yet to replace it, especially if you’ve got Ace Air backing you up with regular service.
Need To Finance It?
Ace Air’s professional staff can assist you in financing your Preventative Maintenance Agreement. Remember, Ace Air is licensed, bonded, insured, and a registered contractor with the State of Arizona. They’re also a Better Business Bureau accredited company and a business you can count on.
Like their slogan says, “Ace Air: We’ll be there!”
Contact Ace Air
Fax: (602) 296-3923
ROC LIC #242376
all copy and concepts property of ACE AIR & destination marketing—2011