Maricopa County Home & Garden Show
January 14, 15, 16, 2011
Arizona State Fairgrounds
Arizona State Fairgrounds
Bring your home improvement plans, ideas, questions, sketches and measurements for ANY and EVERY Home Project you can imagine, big or small, indoors or out.
Get Answers…Get Inspired…Get the Best Price
Shop, Compare and Save All in ONE place…For ONE weekend only!
· 13th Annual Peoples Choice Landscape Display Competition: Walk through seven gorgeous landscape displays and text-vote your favorite and enter to win a $100 Visa gift card. This is your opportunity to get ideas and speak to the landscaping experts before you start your landscape project.
· Stop by the “Save With SRP” Booth for energy and money saving advice!
· Meet 3TV’s “Dave the Garden Guy” Saturday at his Gardening Seminars!
· The Classy Family of Closets & Kitchens presents the Beautifully Organized Home Display
· Complimentary walk up landscape consultations for homeowners who bring their backyard measurements and picture sponsored by Horticultural Frontiers Landscape & Design
· Be one of the first 250 people to stop by the APS booth each morning and receive a FREE CFL bulb!
· Not getting a good nights sleep? Catch some zzzzʼs on every style, make, and model of mattress! Multiple valley mattress retailers are offering their best selection and savings only at the show!
· Everything is coming up Roses at the Phoenix Rose Society Booth and seminars!
· Visit the 100 Club booth for the “100 Club Officers and Firefighters Heroes Raffle benefiting families of fallen or injured officers serving our community” and choose from hundreds of fabulous to win!
· FREE “How To” Home Improvement Seminars
· Learn how to plant a vegetable garden, prune citrus trees, start composting and more at the FREE University of Arizona Master Gardeners seminars
· Sample wines from around the world!
Thousands of home improvement, design and landscaping companies offering exclusive “home show only” sales, deals and giveaways!
Admission: Adult: $5.00, 3-12 $2.00, 2 and under Free.
Senior Day: Friday 10am to 12noon FREE admission for all Seniors 60 and over.
Customer Appreciation: Friday between 4pm and 6pm FREE Admission for everyone attending!
Plenty of onsite parking for a fee. Arizona State Fairgrounds is located at 19th Avenue and McDowell Rd.
For more info call 602-485-1691 Sign up for FREE tickets at www.MaricopaCountyHomeShows.com
Annually, the Maricopa County Home Show is committed to supporting a non-profit organization within our community that will receive benefits and contributions from us to support its mission. We are pleased to announce the 100 Club of AZ as the January Maricopa County Home benefactor. The 100 Club of AZ mission statement is “To provide immediate financial assistance to families of public safety officers and firefighters who are seriously injured or killed in the line of duty, and to provide resources to enhance their safety and welfare”.